And, we have lowered prices on the lower lumen configurations to offer 10,000-lumen configuration at the old 6,500-lumen price. That’s a 50% increase in lumens per dollar.
The 12BLSD features:
- 50,000 hours of performance and a five-year warranty.
- Standard 0-10v 10% dimming, with 1% dimming and TRIAC dimming available.
- Standard 80+ CRI with 90+ CRI available.
- Multiple lens options.
- Color temperatures of 3000K, 3500K or, 4000K.
- Available in a vandal-resistant version for rough service applications.
- The 12BLSD is ideal for soffits, under-eaves, drive-throughs and other mid-height applications that require recessed 12″ luminaires.
Ideal for Renovation Projects
The 12BLSD is ideal for conversion of mid-height fluorescent and HID soffit lighting to LED sources. The optional flange-mounting kit accommodates ceiling thicknesses up to 1-1/2″. We are seeing many LED conversions with the 12BLSD on bank drive-throughs and school building soffits.
Complete product information, spec sheet and photometry is available on PeachtreeLighting.com.
For additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.