Industrial-styled Luminaires Deliver Quality Lighting
With New Lumen Packages, HBB Works in More Applications
To increase the range of potential applications, we are pleased to add 6,000 and 8,000 lumen options to the new HBB family of LED high bays.
With these additions, the HBB features up to 16,000 lumens in a traditional high bay form factor with clean lines and high-quality, high-performance LED lighting.
The HBBAR features:
- 50,000 hours of performance and a five-year warranty.
- Standard 0-10v 10% dimming.
- Standard 80+ CRI with 90+ CRI available.
- 16-inch acrylic refractor ensures even distribution.
- Color temperatures of 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K.
View HBBAR Spec Sheet.
Smaller Enclosed Unit Packs a Punch with 6,000 Delivered Lumens
Due to strong demand for our new 4-foot EGL enclosed and gasketed linear, we have expanded the line with a new 2-foot version. The new EGL24 is available in 2,000, 4,000, and 6,000 lumen packages.
Like the original EGL48, the new size is suitable for indoor or outdoor locations where weather and water threaten standard luminaires.
All EGL models feature:
- 50,000 hours of performance from 80+ CRI LEDs.
- Impact-resistant, narrow fiberglass housing for updated appearance.
- Water-resistant enclosure that is NSF, IP65, IP66, IP67, Nema 4x and RoHS certified.
Ideal for demanding applications where weather or water are present, including: awnings and canopies, car washes, cold storage, food and beverage processing, loading docks, locker rooms, transit stations, parking garages, and stairwells.
For additional information, contact us at email@example.com.