New High Bays
Architectural Lighting in Industrial Styles
Peachtree Lighting has introduced new architectural luminaires that greatly expand designers’ options for high bay luminaires. The HBB Series, featuring both traditional and contemporary forms, are ideal for high ceiling applications with demanding lighting and decorative requirements.
The HBB Series features high-quality LED lighting, with up to 20,000 delivered lumens, multiple distributions and a wide range of CCTs and CRIs. In addition, the contemporary -SR, -UD and -MO configurations can be delivered in an unlimited number of color combinations.
The new HBB Series is available in six models:
- HBB-16A: 16” acrylic refractor, with open and enclosed options,
- HBB-16M: 16” aluminum reflectors, in both traditional high bay form and a contemporary wide reflector,
- HBB-19M: 19” aluminum reflectors, in both traditional high bay form and a contemporary wide reflector,
- HBB-UD: a modern 19” up-down aluminum reflector with an optional distinctive glow ring,
- HBB-SR: a minimalist high bay with aluminum or glass Saturn rings,
- HBB-12A: a 12” small form high bay with multiple refractor options.
Each HBB product is available with a hook or 6” stem mount and has standard 0-10V, 10% dimming. The HBB Series luminaires deliver from 4,000 to 20,000 lumens. The HBB is available with five distribution options –narrow, medium, wide, extra wide and super wide.
They are ideal for large retail buildings, high-end manufacturing or industrial spaces, convention centers and open offices with retro/industrial style. They help designers support an industrial theme with high quality LED lighting that is ideal of employees, shoppers or guests.
Complete product information, spec sheets and photometry are available on PeachtreeLighting.com.
For additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE: New Mounting Options